Travel and Hospitality Manager
Posting Date: January 10, 2019
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
We are looking for a Travel and Hospitality Manager who can take DreamHack’s travel booking and event hospitality to a new level. You will play an integral part in the company by booking and managing thousands of trips for our staff and invited professional players/talent to our events worldwide. This position is located at DreamHack headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden.
What we want you to do
As Travel & Hospitality Manager, you will be responsible for booking and managing all company travel and event hospitality. You will work closely with our Project Managers and you will be the go-to person for any relevant matter from booking tickets and catering to reconciling expenses to ensuring travel safety. You will be part of the DreamHack administration team and report to the CFO.
Even if you are first and foremost and experienced corporate travel manager you don’t just handle travel arrangements. You should be a strategic thinker and able to create and improve travel policies according to the company’s needs. If you add excellent people skills, organizational ability and a great deal of professionalism, then you’re someone we’d like to meet. It’s of the utmost importance you’re a charismatic go-getter as you’ll be helping arrange the travel for many of the world’s best esports competitors.
- Manage and book all internal and external company travel
- Work with esports teams and players to book competitor travel
- Providing options for travel to make sure the traveler is pleased with their trip
- Manage and book all hospitality and local transportation
- Manage hotel bookings for all DreamHack events
- Work with management to negotiate the best rates and conditions for travel
- Work with management to streamline and improve travel policies and processes
What we can do for you
We work with cutting-edge technology and deliver great experiences for our audience and our partners. As the interest and the hype around esports and gaming really heating up it is always important for us to put you in a professional context and give you the best tools available.
We feel that our culture is modern with a relaxed atmosphere where we want everyone to feel at home. Gaming is in our DNA so expect a lot of opportunities to play games!
What we ask of you
This position demands extensive cross-functional collaboration, good communication skills, excellent project managerial skills, and a process-focused aptitude that will enable you to effectively execute multiple responsibilities and deliverables, and you love happy customers!
We also believe that you have
- Proven 2-4 years experience as a corporate travel manager
- Knowledge of international travel regulations, customs, and currencies
- Proactive and independent, always looking for ways to take initiative and improve existing processes
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Google Docs
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and negotiation skills in Swedish and English
- Customer-oriented approach
- Well-organized, attention to details and reliable
- Education and training in travel and tourism
- Experience of working in the hotel business
We want to meet you! Send your CV and Coverletter to email@example.com.
DreamHack is all about entertainment for the digital generation. Founded in 1994 as a BYOC LAN party, DreamHack grew over 20 years to a global phenomenon as the digital festival for today’s youth, hosted throughout Europe and North America. DreamHack festivals feature multiple esports competitions, live music, exhibitions, creative competitions, LAN party, cosplay and much more. DreamHack helped pioneer esports and continues to be one of the largest global producers of esports content. DreamHack esports broadcasts reached over 375 million views and DreamHack events welcomed over 250,000 visitors in 2017.
More information is available at dreamhack.com. DreamHack is part of leading international digital entertainment group MTG. More information at mtg.com.