Freelance Graphic Designer
Posting Date: May 23, 2019
Location: Anywhere (remote)
Type of employment: Freelance (contractor)
DreamHack is a fast paced company in a booming market. We have a small in-house team dedicated to working with graphics for internal and external brands. We are always looking to supplement our design team with freelance designers to help out during upcoming high workload periods and during staff vacations.
You will work directly with our product managers and producers to help create stunning artwork for our top of the line esports products. Candidates should have experience and interest with gaming and esports in general, but it’s not a requirement.
We’re looking for designers of all skill levels, from proven senior designers to ambitious juniors.
Projects/tasks may range from:
- Updating already made assets with additional partner logos, with short turn-around.
- Making edits to existing layouts and exporting to production ready print files according to the guidelines.
- Creating new designs that support an already set style guide and visual language.
- Pitching new designs for upcoming projects without a set style guide and visual identity.
You must have:
- Great organizational skills — making sure deadlines are always met is of utmost importance.
- Great communication skills — Understanding project briefs or making sure to ask for clarification when the brief is unclear.
- Great design skills — Good understanding of design principles, attention to detail and with exceptional composition and typography skills.
- Ability to create great designs in both print and digital formats.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, high-volume environment with frequent priority shifts.
- Proficient in the Adobe Suite, mainly Photoshop and some Illustrator.
- Fluent in English.
Is this you?
Send an intro about yourself and portfolio to Jacob at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide us with info on availability – What timezone are you based on? Are you a full-time freelancer or do you only work evenings/weekends?
Ideal candidates will be placed on our freelance list and contacted when a suitable project is scheduled.